Creating Miracles Grant
In 2007, Angels of Hope began working on our Creating Miracles grant program. It is our hope that with monetary assistance, we can close the financial gap that stands between married couples and the fertility assistance required to conceive a child.
The financial expense of infertility procedures causes many married couples to be deprived of the chance of having a child of their own. It is our hope to close that gap by awarding monetary grants to financially burdened married couples residing in Will and Grundy counties in the State of Illinois, who are facing the cost of fertility assistance necessary to bring a child into their lives.
Applicants must submit a completed application packet. All the forms may be found on this website. Preference will be given to applicants as outlined on the grant guidelines sheet.
Only applications from married couples residing in Will and Grundy counties in the State of Illinois will be considered.
If you have questions or need additional information regarding the process, please contact us here.
- Applications will be accepted from legally married couples residing in Grundy and Will counties in Illinois
- Applicants must be legally married
- Preference given to married couples with no existing children in their home
- Little or no insurance coverage
- Likelihood for successful treatment as evidenced by physician’s report
- Early on in infertility procedures
- No existing medical conditions that would affect the health of the child such as testing HIV positive or having on-going drug or alcohol dependence
- Adequate living arrangements and means to offer continuing support to child
- No serious criminal background
- Obvious financial need.
Grants are distributed each April (application deadline of March 31) and September (application deadline of August 31), based on the availability of funds.
Grant Application Forms
Creating Miracles Grant Application Guidelines
Creating Miracles Grant Application
Creating Miracles Employment Release Form
Medical Records and Information Release
Personal Financial Statement
Notice of Privacy Practice